Stamped Concrete equals Performance, Cost Savings, and Aesthetics.
Looking for an affordable way to update your patio and give your backyard a custom look? Try and stamped concrete patio.
Patios made of stamped concrete are created in much the same ways as regular poured concrete patios, but the our installers put some artwork into it to make it one of a kind. After the concrete is poured, it’s stamped with a design, which can resemble stones, tiles, bricks, or anything else. The result is a natural-looking, custom patio with the following benefits:
1. Pattern and Color Options. Since the concrete is poured on-site, it’s amenable to many different customizing options. The concrete can be colored to close match or contrast the exterior of your home, a pool, existing concrete, or anything else. In this way, you can make a new patio look like it’s been a part of your landscaping design all along. Also, concrete can be stamped in many different patterns, giving you limitless creation.
2. Excellent Performance and Longevity. A stamped concrete patio will serve you well for many years. It will take much longer to sink unevenly like some types of patios, and it will hold up to heavy traffic, patio furniture, and the demands of children and pets. If you’re looking for a patio that will perform well without any hassles, a stamped concrete patio might be the right solution for you.
3. Quick Installation. A stamped concrete patio is one of the fastest types of patios to install. It’s much quicker to install than natural stone or paver patios because it goes down like a slab and requires less labor. Your back yard will be out of commission for less time, and you can get your life back to normal very quickly.
4. Low Maintenance. If you like to keep your home maintenance to a minimum, use stamped concrete for your patio. Although stamped concrete looks luxurious, its only maintenance requirement is that it be resealed once every few years and cleaned yearly, Resealing your patio will keep it from becoming chipped or cracked, and it will also help to preserve its color. Other than resealing, just sweep it to keep it free from debris and dirt.
5. Affordable. Stamped concrete is much less expensive than many other patio surface options. Because it doesn’t require as much installation labor as natural stone or pavers, the overall cost is less. The concrete itself is also less expensive than many other patio surface materials.
As you can see, there are many advantages to installing a stamped concrete patio in your back yard. You can have a custom look without paying a custom price, and you’ll be able to enjoy your new, one-of-a-kind patio year after year.
As you consider whether or not a stamped concrete patio is right for you, think about how it will fit in with your overall design. Poured concrete works beautifully for creating curves and other unique designs. If your backyard would benefit from smooth curves and the visually appealing look of stamped concrete give us a call.
Pricing varies by each projects access, grade, existing conditions, stamp and color selections. For more information please read our concrete warranty.